PROCALVIE-CRO specialize in clinical-trials services offering their clients the expertise of moving a new drug or device from its conception to marketing approval, without the sponsor having to maintain a staff for these services, or for specific periods of time to extend their workload by contracting PRO quality PROCALVIE-CRO team for specific projects.
Our team consists of:
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Physicians
- Study Nurses
- Manage projects with budgets in clinical trials
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills to provide clear messages to all levels.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with constituents at all levels of the client’s organization.
- Demonstrates analysis and problem solving skills using innovative thinking.
- Has experience with standard project management tools, methodologies and frameworks.
- Has broad working knowledge and experience with healthcare applications and technology.
- Has experience in managing large-scale projects.
- Has experience in working with and negotiating with external vendors.
- Has links with up to 150 investigators in up to 15 sites in different areas of expertise.
PROCALVIE-CRO provides quality life clinical trials and quality services for their clients
Our team has capability to: